Monday, August 10, 2009

That's the Day

Wow.. Finally met "THEM" ! I was extremely happy & touched. (Lol)
It's been a long long time since the last time we met. Miss u guys really a lot.
"Happy Birthday", birthday boy !!!

Anyway, my blog is back alive. I have changed my blog music to "So Close" by Jon Mclaughlin from the movie "Enchanted". These few days just keep play and play the song from youtube. (Addicted to it, who got the song pls pls send ME)
So close ? So far yet so close.. For someone like me who stay so far. Haha !

Tomorrow will be a happy yet sad day for me. ^.~
Why happy ? Haha.. My whole new school life will be start by August 10. School Time Man ^^ (Damn excited eh) Meet new friends who came all over the world.
Why sobsob ? hAiz.. Tomorrow my mummy and sister will be going back to Singapore lu. Need wait for my sister next school break only can see them. Now everydays muzt eat maggie liao since mummy not around. -.-" Hate it.

What i want for my future just full with happiness & food.
LimKokWing, here i GoOoo...

No comments: