Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting Sick

I think i might get sick soon, now just keep aik qiu-ing eh...
Just felt not alright since this early morning !!
A bit weird eh lately, "I SCARED COLD".. How could it be ?
These few days only switch on the kipas when Gaogaozhu..
Sometime also cant tahan the kipas..

Yesterday very very rushing & tired !!
Drew whole day.. Really whole day, now the fingers a bit pain le..
Today too free & boring.. .
Actually got assignments to do de, but then no mood to do now..!!
~ HOU SIEN EH ~


Anyway, today I'd met with Jimmy (an old choir mate) - the coming future interior designer ^^
Shocked-nya when he sms me while my lesson still on..
Then we met at 10ten, actually just like 3 mins talk then we byebye lor cuz having our own business to do with.. But then he looks still round.. Haha !! Just with a different hair style, he X more curly hair man... His hair looks straight Lollll... Haha.. is Straight !!?
When i look at the mirror, just saw a mess on my head >.<

Then another surprise Sie Kiet suddenly chat with me through MSN!!
The guy who slept opposite my katil while in Natinal Service - 3 months, every morning once we wake up we'll face to face.. He is a Sarawak chinese guy..
eRmmm... we kinda guud friend at first, keep chit-chat every nights but then we had a fight in the last month, so wht he wanna speak out just now just Sorry !!? I was like.. huh ? Ohhh... Sry too !! Anyway, a pure science student taking Animation course.. Ok... All Da Bezt !!?

Do not know which road to walk through or may be still duno how to walk !!
Anyone wanna teach me how to walk ? or tell me where is the first step ? ^^

Need drink more water

No comments: