Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Third Day of School

First of all, i get a D.I.Y hair cut yesterday's night (I dun like others to touch/cut my hair)... Hehe ^^

I don't want use hair spray anymore, its damaging my hair when spraying (Due to hair grew longer, hard to stand without spray)..
Now no need use hair spray luu even wax..... mesti berjimat-cermat !!? Anyway, just get shorter abit and lesser hair....

I hate my hair, its too MUCH & too DRY.... . I cant live without Gel, Wax, Water & Hair Spray !!! If not i'll have no self-confident. ^^

Today's class was "Analytical Drawing", is about drawing all those micro subjects. It was totally different with "Life Drawing", which draw a macro set/setting. Work for today just draw anything in the class within 30mins... .





Man in Black
- One of my lecturer, Mr. E.K !!? The blue-shirt guy was a MALAY but looks like a Chinese (He was born deaf & mute). My class got around 4-5 deaf/mute guy and gurls... So pity them !!! I think i should learn sign language from now onwards..

Look forward on tomorrow...
Keep on going and going.. .

Have a Sweetest Dream !!

No comments: