Thursday, August 20, 2009

Heart-Broken

Haiz.. Duno how to tell.. . Just heart-broken for half day !!? (Only half day ^^)
Because of someone, a normal relationship, a normal classmate, a normal friend, a normal human being (Lol) Sometime thing doesn't go as we planned !! You will feel better after you sing it out..

Assignments.. . Headache !!? Perspective view, lines, mind maps.. ... . too many to Go !!?
Laziness.. Shoot-shoot !!? I'll become a lazy-bones after i reached my sweet home.. . too sweet !!
Today i kenal new friends, a Portugis guy, a Ipoh guy, a Kedah gurl & a Brunei gurl..
They are sweet especially those came from Ipoh & Brunei.. (L) - Msn emoticon

Sugar decays your teeth - eat less sweet things

I remember someone asked me something like "duno tht are we still friend when we are old", then i replied "dun think so but i will try my very best & best" (something like tht)
Wht's your opinion ?
For me, i think is almost impossible. Cause, i think is hard to maintain a guud relationship for a long term. Especially when they are having their own business to do with. (like own family and so on)
But for the one who asked me. Yes !! I hope tht happen too !!?
Cherish the every moments with you guys.. Just for the only few of you..
Hopefully.. ... . Haha !!? "CHUAN DAO MA TAO ZHI RAN ZHE".. .... .

~ Peace Night ~

No comments: