Monday, August 17, 2009

2nd Life Drawing.. .

First of all, im late to school MANNN... ! First time eh, cant keep the guud record liao lor -.-" Due to late sleep yesterday (around 3am), just because my mom want me send a message about "daddy reached home, guud night" once my dad reached home from Singapore (my mom currently at Singapore).

My daddy reached home around 1.30am, actually expecting he'll reach home around 12.30am but who knows.. . He picked the wrong way twice !!! Oh... Holy Shit !? I'm really sleepy, just keep tahan and tahan -.-" Somemore very hungry !!? (im those kind of people who eat alot and alot) Finally he's back with some Mummy's Home-Cooked Foods, long time dint taste it even smell it, YUMMY YUMMY !!?

My daddy seem not in a guud mood (abit sad yet dissappointed face), then we sama-sama makan supper and have a father & son chit-chat time. Yes, im right. He's not ok. Anyway, chit-chat.. chit-chat.. washed those dirty plates.. clean the table.. sapu the lantai... Finally, time to see Mr. Chou Gong. (around 3am) ^^


zZzz..z. zZzz..z. Around 5am, OMG !!? Sakit perut due to eat too much the sambal curry ikan bilis thingy from the supper. Darn it !!! Guess wht, im LATE to Schoollllll..!!!

Today's first lesson was about Drawing Straight Lines with free-hand, garis & garis & garis.... garis liao 2 hours... zZzz..z. That's all for morning's Life Drawing lesson.
For afternoon's Life Drawing was draw setting like last week, the difference for today was using a Artline Pen 0.4/0.6 to draw it out. Using pen to draw cant erase. zZzz..z.

~The Real View~


My first assignment was banned by my lecturer -.-"
I hated drawing...


My final assignment.. Im the last guy who finish it, i cant manage to finish it on time..
Others 5pm already balik kampung, me do it untill 6pm...
But i started to like Life Drawing at last..
It was totally fun & enjoyable !!?


Say Hello to My Idiotic drawing Board ^^

See You next Life Drawing's Lesson.. .

I met more friends for today !!!
Keep it on & Have a Sweet Tie Night =)

No comments: