Friday, August 21, 2009

Boring Day

Today morning was Moral Class again, the idiotic lecturer's class..
Somemore Vincent absent because of headache ? I think is ponteng..
so kinda boring in class.. somemore got a very fan de guy keep talking with me..
He really really fan de leh, he keep talking craps to me while lecturer lecturing, somemore we sit at the front row, his voice was like cow sound, very very low & talk like lighting, duno wht he talking about, i just keep dian tou & dian tou..
Dismiss early, so we are having 3 hours break till Communication Class at 2pm..

~ RM8 Fly liao ~ My lunch, lamb chop.. Sakit hatinya, the third time i ate it..
Seldom have my lunch in school cuz school foods too exp liao..
But today no choice too hungry liao..


Doing some charity thingy ~ RM10 ~ fly again -.-"
This charity is for a Society/Club called SCAS & FT, a wheelchair club (something like tht), actually the member inside all cant walk de, all using wheelchair & blah blah..
so below these 3 things cost me RM10!! zZzz..z.


At first actually dun feel like wanna derma de, but then u noe lar, my class got many deaf and dumb de guy & gurl, haiz !! Just pity them lar, so... Haiz Haiz -.-"

U noe i kinda like one of my classmate who deaf & dumb de, he was a malay, i drew his shirt logo before de... last few post can see his face, is like not luv... Haha.. Dun misunderstanding first !! Cuz u noe, although he was born deaf & dumb but he still live happily in his own world & bring happiness to others.. He was funny.. so so pity him !!

Cheer for those who are deaf or dumb de which in my class one live happily forever ^^
If i born with deaf & mute i duno how should i face it..

"Cheer & Sweet Dreams"

No comments: