Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update 4 These Few Days

That's the current ME !!? LOL "090909" (what a guud day)
OK ! Five days without any update, actually not much thingy can update... Firstly, my mom & sister came back from Singapore for a week. Uhhhh !!? I'll gain weight in the coming soon >< (Currently 55kg) A bit scare scare after 1 week, hopefully weight can stay the same.. . When mom not around, we all always "Mou Dam Hou Sik", but now ? Hehe.. Yummy ^^
Secondly, last few days my dad's office ada sedikit masalah happened, all those windows broke & blah blah blah... but then "Not A Big Deal"..
Thirdly, someone came back... finally!!? Someone who eRmm yihh eRrr.. Just someone who are special !.! Tht's the most happy thing for me in this week. eRmmm... Just ya happy & i think soon will be dissapoint cause things always not go as what i want.. . Just stay enjoy & happy ba ! Raymond..!!?
Lastly, i kenal more friends at school, exchanged phone number, e-mail, blog... .. Blah blah !! Blah blah blah blah blah, enjoyed school's life, what else ? eRmmm.. duno, just addicted to MapleStory so my brain still abit retarded !! Haha..

^Landed =) abit delayed

^Little Poor Thingy, Gor Gor Sayang.. LOL


^My mom. We head to KFC for Lunch

^My sister, Jane (She gained weight liao) ^^

^With her touchscreen phone
I dunkike her phone, so so mafan!!?
Assignmentssssss
Cant sleep de ><
Waiting for 1 week holidays..

No comments: