Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pokemon Blue ^^

IM BORED !!!
These 2 days addicted to a phone game called "Pokemon Blue". (Vinz sent me, Thanks !!) Just same as the oldest version game boy's pokemon game. But now sudah tidak berminat pada ia.. Only lasted for 2 days ><. Actually it's fun, at least can waste my boring times by capture this capture tht, all comel-comel one. Haha !!!
PIKA~CHU!!? LOL
But the problem is CANT SAVE GAME. So i gonna keep recharge & recharge the phone to make sure the phone wont run out of batteries. While lecturer's lecturing, i just keep thunderbolt & water gun. ^^ Ok, no more for tomolo.. Concentrate !!!

MapleStory
My Valkyrie keep stucking at the Lv79 for 4 weeks. BORED!!
I'd played all jobs at PMS
(Private MapleStory)
so
the MapleSea just for "Siao Mo Shi Jian" when no assignment/boring
These few days only started replay it cuz ada teman de ^^
I found that our choir de Dickson also playing..
A Flame Wizard Lv71... ^^


Im searching something to do with..
What to search? Games? Movie? Song?...?
~ Sien Sien Sien ~

Dylan, u Kaki Blue, I, Pokemon Blue !!
LOL ^^ Siao Liao

No comments: