Monday, September 28, 2009

The 100th Post

Ok... Finally School reopen luu... Now abit kann jionn eh !! What to wear on tomorrow leh ? Actually is Today ^^... Our class might be can go Pavallion eh, for doing some painting works or blah blah, not too sure what it call but it's an indian tradisional art ><" I wanted to buy a new cloths for my aunt's wedding in the comming month eh, I'm thinking of a white long sleeves & a black VEST !!? eRmmm... i think need to spent the money dengan senyap senyap already, cause my parents just bought 2 pairs of nice shoes & a new bag for me, spent kinda much money liao so i need to use own NS's money to buy the shirt luu... "IF" really Ntg to WeAr Oo" HAHA !!

...I'm going to find my "Blue Sea" from today onwards, no more "Red Sea", so "Jiayous" You know what is "Blue Sea" & "Red Sea" ? If dunnoe then u must watch the "Jue Dai Shang Jiao", not the old classic movie but the Astro on Demand one, I just watched it !!

Anyway, just abit geram yesterday !! I lost 4 hours de 2x on yesterday (4 maplestory), because of da bao Chicken Rice & Chao Kui Diao... Fainted !! so so Wasted, summmore i spent 1 and half hours watched a super dummmy "Terminator Salvation" with daddy, freaking noob movie... Chiak sai lar..... My daddy watch dao sleep liao, me leh ? Wanna cook the Dvd already..

T.T What else wht else ? oO eRmmm.... hehe !! xD SchoolinG SchoolinG =)

Oh ya.. My assigments !!!!!!! Dint touch it at all in the whole week holidays, si lor ~.~ I spent my holidays dengan not well, especially at Johor (3days) & Singapore (2days) Do ntg but always 4/5am sleep, not i dun wan sleep but i cant sleep !!! those adults lar, always chit-chat here chit-chat there, bring us here bring us there, what they gave us just FOOD FOOD FOOD.. Summore not nice de, i tot can go beach ma, so decided follow them lor, but i kena tipu de >.<"

Anyway, i had my first time experience on last tuesday's midnight ^^ LOL
Firstly, dun luan luan think.... Im over 18++ de, so. ... ..
I just get drunk onli, first time... haha =)
Not a guud taste actually, u noe lar, we got a friend going oversea soon lor, although i told my frens i dislike him or blah blah, but hor actually lar, still abit care de lar, just the 1% care ^^ We were brother last time ma, although became stranger now ^^ haha.. then hor... that midnight my daddy brought us whole family with my uncle + his frens go listen wht karaoke, somewhere at Johor ma, the poor me ntg to do, then mai try the beer lor, cuz i always saw unhappy people will drink lots of beer one, wht "Jie Jiu Siao Chou" ma !! then i mai try lor, try & try... try & try... lolllll

What i remember just my head very heavy, walk few steps also feel like pengsan pengsan one, somemore my face really look like a tomato.. haha Cant imagine it ^^ hands, legs, dada... also abit red red de.. My mom, dad & bros just shocked & they laughed at MEEE summore... i knoe i slept few hours there at the karaoke place while the adults just chit-chat, chut-chet !! When reached my uncle's condo, brush liao teeth then lying on the bed, no need few seconds already fall asleep >.<" Cham ah... the keburukan came after i woke up, started to not feeling well... Head still a bit heavy & i get sick... the second time get sick in 2009.. LOL

eRmmm.... luckily i always drink lots of water, friday jiu get well luuu...
Late liao late liao - Guud Nites ^^"wish me luck man"

2 comments:

^_^cHiNg^_^ said...

haha... very funny lah~~~ cant imagine how u look like tomato~~ haha~~

wei yeong =) said...

haha... tomato ? ^^ LOL