Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Addicted - AsS On Fir3

Haha.. . First of all, these few days no time for blogging..
Why ? Deng deng deng deng !! My AsS On Fir3 !!? LOL
Actually im addicted to MapleStory once AGAIN ><
"3 days rushed to Lv45" Fire/Poison Wizard
Fainted T_T
Im trying to get a better BOF (New skill - Bless of fairy) for my Valkyrie
BOF - Once the other character leveled up 10 levels
the Highest level character will gain 1wa/2ma (Max Lv20)

No more playing the Flame Wizard, tht's a mistake !!
Wasted my 2 days to train till Lv51 T.T
Cause KOC character highest level is lv120
meaning tht highest BOF is Lv12
Byes - Flame

and say HELLO to my new Flame ^^

^Ass On Fire, Haha..

^Pure INT Damage ^^
Ice mage... shooot shooot - lousy ><
I used to have a lv100 Ice Mage in Cassiopeia before
but due to some reasons, my character's ID blocked T.T
hAiz.. If din kena ID blocked, i think my Ice/Lighting already acheived
4th job and over Lv15x luuu...

^Assignmentssssss
Time for assignments luuu
Jiayou!!!

No comments: