Thursday, September 10, 2009

Banned !!!

Is human counted as Animal ? Tell ME !! Why BANNED my hard works within 1 min!!
Although i knew the reasons behind it, but still a bit geram..
My assignments kena banned T.T Hard hard works GONE..
2 weeks de assignments need to redo arh + 2 weeks de new assignments = Fainted
Must done it within 1 week.. AHHHHHH !!!
Im totally ahhhhh... Dont know wht to say..
Getting more sad & sad when the time pass by..

Anyway, i wanna join LimKokWing's Choir if there is really a Choir Club blah blah !!
Im freaking miss those moment.. Yea, those golden moments !!?
Today just touched by the choir performance although they actually did not cut out the cd's singing part... But who cares.. Just ENJOYED it!!?

Ok ! Im decided to sleep earlier later, hoping for a whole new guud day !?
And hopefully YOU are there tomorrow.. .

To: Somebody
You are smelly man !!! Aku tak boleh tahan liao lar.. Pls lar !! Brush your smelly teeth/mouth before going school leh... If not i'll keep stay far & far & far far away from you..
From: Classmate

My parents fetched me to school this early morning
Before i want to step out the car
My mom said: Tonight I'll make herbal white chicken soup (My favorite soup)
Raymond: Ok, Thanks Mummy!!? Byes ^^

You are leaving soon..T.T
~ Mum, nothing much just I Love You so much ~
Take guud care :D

No comments: