Saturday, September 27, 2008

To Natalie !!?

Aiyar! Aiyar! I know u love pinky ma, then mai make it all pink lor ^^
Thursday, i was absent cause really too tired de lar... (Sry Sry lor, i noe i promise to come)
U know de lar, those few days i cant sleep well ma... (Cause the graduation's practice thingy lor)

Then Wednesday tht day stay back for practice till so late, after tht go Ye Poh makan Curry Mee ! ^^ Then around 4pm, my parents some more fetched me to buy somethings.......u noe ? walk walk walk walk.. ... .sudah nak pengsa de! After tht onli can balik RUMAH ! After taking bath, then mai on9 send the song to the Members (the graduation pp), they all keep asking and asking.....beh tahan de....suddenly the Kien Hoong send me a VIRUSSSSSS ! (actualli he also duno) After few times restart the cpu, Hohoho.... the cpu cant use ALREADY ah....HANG GEI ! Then mai go take a rest, when i wake up OMG 2pm de (actualli my mom got ask me lar in the morning, but i just wan SLEEP ! Hehe ^^) Thts wht u cant see me on thursday lor.......................

No comments: