Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged by Sheue Yi (17/09/2008)

Starting time: 8.38 pm
Name: Raymond Yap Wei Yeong (2nd)
Sisters: Jane Yap Chian Chian (youngest Sis)
Brother: Victor Yap Wei Teck (elder Bro), Peter Yap Wei Yang (younger Bro)
Shoe Size: 7-8
Height: 16xcm? Not sure..
Where do you live: Kajang, Country Heights
Favourite drinks: Milk (especially HL Milk) - Luv it
Favourite breakfast: Bread+Egg (seldom eat breakfast)
Have you ever been on a plane: Yes (China, Korea..)
Swam in the ocean: Nope - 1 day i will.. .
Fallen asleep at school: Yes (seldom lor)

Broken someone's heart: Always, Sorry!
Fell off your chair: Yes (standard 6)
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nope (prefer MSN)

What's right beside you: My Bro's Cpu -.-"
What is the last thing you ate: BAK KU TEH (肉骨茶)
What is your room like: eRmmm.. Hard to say ! See urself ba..

(pic: last few months took, now abit diff already.. Patung All Gone ^^)

Ever had chicken pox: Yes
Sore throat: Of Cuz
Stitches: Wat lai de ?
Broken nose: Nope - lolllllllllll
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes !!!
Like picnics: okok lor (no feeling.. depends on picnic with who lor)
Who was the last person you danced with: eRmmm.. cant remember (dun think got)
Last person made you smile: Sister
You last yelled at: Sister
Today did you..
Kissed anyone: Yes, my doggie & kittie..
Get sick: Nope
Miss someone: My Mom & Frens
Eat: Yes -.-"
Best feeling in the world: Exploring jungle or whatever that 刺激 de !
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Sometime Yes, sometimes No..
What's under your bed: Nothing
Who do you really hate: No 1.. (dislike play this hate who hate who thingy)
What time: 9.57pm
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Drinking (HL Milk)
- Sleeping (10.30pm)
- Dreaming (about ghost)
- Laughing (bully pp)
- Crying (kena bully)
5 things on my to-do list today:
- Do Home's works (u noe la, as in manyapu lantai all those)
- On9 for MSN - Chatting all those lo
- Study/do Account
- Jogging (but din go at last)
- Practise for the Graduation's Song
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- I will go 环游世界 with family & frens
- Open Pet's Shop and Restaurant (western food + cake)
- Of Cuz 跑车 !!!
- 捐 or 建儿童院..
- Duno already ^^
5 of my bad habits:
- Lazy
- nian jiu lor ^^
- Aiyoh, u tell me lar... Haha..!
- xxxxx
- xxxxx
5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
- My house
- My dad's office -.-"
- Tik Lam's House (first time overnight at fren house)
- Choiroom (Camp)
- My Aunt's house (Singapore de)
5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
- SLEEP ^^ zZzz..z.
- Bath lor..
- Listening songs on my sweet bed
- On9
- Play with Doggie & Kittie

No comments: