Monday, September 15, 2008

Damn Dulan 的 Morning !

I used to be wake up at 6.00 pm but today WT***... around 5.00 am my brother knock my door and call me wake up (cause today fetch by my Gong Gong). His driving skill duno how to describe, like last week due to my parents out-station then he fetch us (me and my brother usually sleep in car) duno why drive drive drive then drive till KL (tht day some more is my BM trial exam).

NOw i still remember "THAT FEELING"....tht time he told us go wrong road already, then we saw the board wrote KUALA LUMPUR, we like stunned for 30 seconds then 立刻 bersemangat. But luckily tht day did not LATE TO SCHOOL !!! After arrived school, i told my fren just now My Gong Gong brought me to Holland already (they keep laughing like mad) !

Thats why everytime he fetch us then we gotta wake up abit earlier BUT today wake up REALLY TOO EARLY liao arh !!! When i step into school (around6.30 am ! wait liao half an hour at home 6.00 am onli start going to school), i like OMG !!? No pp de ? Wanna go teacher's table take the key open class to sleep de but then STAFF room not even OPEN !!! Grrrrrr.. ... . -.-" Then mai go canteen lor, luckily saw Meu Ye then we keep chatting till bell rang. ^^

Later my parents back lor ^^ Haha.. so excited !!!

No comments: