Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Direction ?

I'm trying to get my direction right =)

Firstly, I'm 55kg right now and i feel like getting lighter.. around 52/53kg ? Haha..
Because I'm not that tall ma^^ abit hard i think !! Somemore I'm a meat-arian & fried food lover..
I love meat =) & I eat a lot, enjoy eating, love eating...

I saw most of my cousin gained weight, really unbelievable especially for those leng'L biao jie..
But if can, i really wanted to go gym !!? Anyone interested ? oO Hehe ~
I'm aiming for school's gym on next semester, hopefully there is some free time for me & some friends who want for it also lor.. then got peaple accompany me, won't so sah sah de - Pray hard for it ><

Secondly, please grow up lar !!! "KKH", form 3 untill now you also can't change your si beh tao yan's attitude. Reminds me my bak che's actions and speeches. Darn ~ You are a failure ! Wu Yao Ke Jiu liao de lar... You too'' Ns's blah blah blah.. People not even reply single of your kanasai messages and freaking calls then you know "Please don't disturb me again lar, what miss all of us blah blah, who want your lovely er xin's miss oh, you are just peace of shit. Wo shou gou ni de messages le, hen fan ah, ni yi wei ni shi shui ? ni hen er xin ni zhi dao ma.. bu yao zhuang de gen wo hen shou ~

Thirdly, eRmmm.. 1 week is kinda long, I'm waiting and hardworking now. Be peace & sleep well. These few days, i just over slept. So gotta rush my assignments from now on. Don't know why, i don't have the mood for doing assignments. May be because of somebody. Still not so clear, i need some time to make it clear.

Lastly, I'm searching for .. haha !! 船到码头自然直吧 !!?

Da qi jin shen lai ba, mei you shen me she shi da bu liao de, wo shen shin ^^
Yin wei wo hai you ni men ma =)
Started to miss You t.T
Guud Nite =)

No comments: