Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Aunt's Wedding Party + Dinner

"Xin Hun Yu Kuai"
Wedding is complicated, Love is complicated, You are complicated
'Before Dinner'

Family Photo - Big Family, YeAh ><

Few of my Cousins - The eldest gang
Back row - Raymond, Peter (Bro), Victor (Bro)
Front row - Soo Yoong, Jane (Sis), Soo Ting, Melissa Tan, Soo Ling
Chinese tradition very mafan, I disliked=)
'After Dinner'

My grandparents & parents ^^

~ Aunts Group ~ Didi very jordeng oOv

~ Kids Group ~ Peace ^^ Look over here, didi =)

~ Kids Group 2 ~ Laugh out loud

~ Cousin Group ~

SooLing(DaJie), SooYoong(ErJie), SooTing(XiaoMei)
I like this photo... ^^ SooTing looks so sexy LOL
Finally big big gurl de
But SooLing grew fatter de... Unbelievable ><
She used to be like >>> her sister

Cherish the moment with white paper.. .
Cousin - The naughty 'Didi'
He wants to become superkid t.T
WoOooOo ~

Kid is like a peace of white paper
Adult is complicated
Love my childhood, miss it =)

No comments: