Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Laziness t.T

Doing nothing for whole day, WASTED!!! Haha ~
eRmmm... I'm getting lazy nowadays, just don't have the mood.

Neither having unhappy nor happy mood now, just too silent.

What i wish for just get a deep sleep and grow taller LOL ><

May be a long term holiday ? That would be great =)
I ate lots of ice-cream these few days at school, I'm don't really like ice-cream but just somehow eat plenty of it. I have no idea on it. Minty Ice-cream xD

"Tears In Heaven", addicted to it.
I'll find my way,
Through night and day,
Time can bring you down,
Time can bend your knees,
Time can break your heart,
Have you begging please, begging please !!
Beyond the door,
There's peace I'm sure,
And I know there'll be no more,
Tears in heaven,
I must be strong,
And carry on,
'Cause I know I don't..
.. ... .
Mr.Silent =)

No comments: