Friday, October 16, 2009

Back to Choir.. .

First of all, i joined LimKokWing's Choir. This choir not as good as what i expected lor, there is no such thing call "Vocal Training" or blah blah. Just practice when there is an event coming. Actually i don't like it. Just what for ? Singing but not even teaching us those technique blah blah... I mean there is no point just performing but not learning. But i hope i can meet more friends, life now still not so colorful... LOL So i'll still going for it if I'm free. I want meet more friendsssss... ^^ make life more interesting... Haha !!?

Secondly, Aiyoh !!! Kena cheated liao lar... I bought a box of 48 watercolour pensils (Faber-Castell) at school with RM45. After i had my dinner with my brothers, then we went Chip-Lee (Big big stationary shop at Kajang). Same box design, same F-C 48 Water... blah blah but just RM36. RM9 GONE !!!!!! With RM9, i can makan lamp chop at Makanlah (School's canteen) lehhhhh.. Summore kena scold by the cashier at ArtShop, bu shuang liao ~.~

I hate monday, I hate Life Drawing, I dislike Mr, Luqman !!? Started to get closer to Moral Studies due to having a funny lecturer ba !!!

Just too boring, what will you do when you are getting boring-er and boring-er....?
Write craps, talk craps... Sing craps, do craps.. . Gosh ~ Bored !!?

Everyone > Hardworking Me> Doing nothing but day & night dreaming
I want more minty ice-cream..... I want lamb chop.. ... I want HL milk.. .
sleep now
nites =)