Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Life before NS - Day 1

~MORNING
Eeeee ! Today actually can sleep till noon de, cuz yesterday 0400 only fall in sleep. (Reading somethings on net, Story ? Yeap, kinda lar... wasted my whole night till midnight times for reading some BAD ENDING stories... Sob Sob) Then around 1130, my handphone RING RING RING !!! (In my mind just "WT*", who call me oh, so EARLY in the morning ^^) See it with a blur blur eyes, OMG... it was DAD !!?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME: Hello ?
DAD: Ah B, just now got somebody duno who send something to You ! (Ah B, my nickname -.-")
ME: Huh ? Ohhhhhh... may be my fren wanna send me earlier bd present ba... (actualli i also not sure about it, i tot he joking nia, may be is other thingy, who knows ?)
DAD: But then the sender gone ady.
ME: (Aiyor, just receive onli lar, started BEH SONG already) OH !
first conservation ended.... RING RING RING again ~
Haiyor, who againnnnnn ~ HIM again - Dad.
DAD: I called sender already, he said Monday onli send again.
ME: OHHHHHH !
Second conservation ended....
(Wondering wht was tht thingy ? and who sent it ?... Cant sleep liao lor, hAizZzz..z.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Afternoon
Online check mails and blog, chit-chat with frens a while. Kinda boring leh so off CPU then go play PS2 (my bros and sis still sleeping.. zZzz..z.), search and search duno wht game to play, finally decided play a gundam game (like Dynasty Warrior de, the diff is just play with gundams), after tried 1 hour, keep dying and dying (lollllllllllllll, BU HAO WAN DE). OFF IT.

Online again, wanna watch Youtube de, then Shawn introduce me a game call "habbo". After few hours trying (lolllllllllllll ~ kinda wuliao leh the game)........continue my Youtube-inG.

~Night
Suddenly my fren told me about the NS thingy, i was like OMG. Cuz i still havent get any letter from the PLKN. She said need do the medical checkup thingy. I was started to rush, searching net, asking around, some said no nid checkup also can but some said nid wor. (lolllll ~ who to listen ?) Luckily tht time my parents just came bak from works, then mai ask them lor...

Anyway, everything settle ~ And Sorry Mom (Luv YOu), thx 422 & Cj (miss u guys).....for today's thingy !!!

No comments: