Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Life before NS - Day 6

Jane, Happy 6th Birthday !
&
~ Merry Christmas ~
Sry for making u an uncomplete birthday..
I thought i kinda dislike you since your born..
Many things changed after u came to this world..
I have lost somethings & gained somethings
Sometimes i just... :') (dun feel like telling)
But then you are really damn cute and mature enough..
Just different with other kids..
May be you campur de all also adults and teenagers
Im going to Sarawak soon,
And you will be going Singapore for starting your primary school's life,
Cant see each other in 3 months,
Such a long time, i wonder how your life in Singapore is ?
Be strong and always listen to Ah Wei (My big bro's nick name)
Dun always naughty, late sleep, eat slow slow..
Always drink more water, study well, take enough rest..
Hopefully, after 3 months you still love me this GorGor lar..
Although sometimes i treated u really bad,
Super very Garang to you,
But then sometimes kinda Gud,
So, u feel weird right got a such foolish GorGor..
hAizZzz..z. But then i realize tht i do love you much,
You are the one who i miss-est in the night before NS life
I just keep watching ur video & pics which in my handphone
Darn.... Rains fall again..
Some more i cant control myself..
Thats why im here typing all these craps..
I just scare every nights when in NS..
I will keep rains falling..
LET'S US BE HAPPY & STAY STRONG ALWAYS
I just dare to tell here, such a loser >.<
Hate myself.

No comments: