Friday, December 19, 2008

I Found You..

OMG....
Wake up early in the morning to charge my handphone, i also duno why i can wake up so early, actually i set my phone's alarm to 8.30am for preparing things then go choir practice de, but then NO BATTERY liao leh...
Luckily i automatically wake up at 8.55am^^ Wahseh... so Damn Lucky-Nya... Then mai charge the handphone lor... After that use CPU while waiting my parents wake up to fetch me...
In the same time listen to the CD who XXX gave me last time, actually i love those song very very much, but then just duno their songs' name, then i mai simply type part of the lyrics to Youtube...
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ~
The stupid song finally came out, DAMN HAPPY-NYA ^^ Now still 3 more songs to seach ~
lalalalalalalalala..............

No comments: