Monday, October 13, 2008

Timetable !

7.00am
Wake up from bed with a blur face & mind, that moment do not feel like go to school actually but then no choice, i have promised people already. Hair also no time to JIAO -.-".
8.30am
After arrived school, i found that i missed my 30mins Extra-class for Account, kinda SADDD -.-". I missed the important part. Thursday must be wake up earlier.
10.00am
Started my group study with few friends. Kinda wasting time i think, cause cant even learn any topic at all. zZzz..z. The library teacher "Triple L" keep kacau those people in library about their shirt & pants, she some more 赶走those literature students who having their examination in library. Wow ! "YENG"
12.00pm
We having our lunch at Ipoh. Sedapnya the Curry Hofan ^^. I have ate 2 bowl of Curry Hofan due to too hungry.
2.00pm
Library finally closed ! We went to reading corner to chit-chat until 2.30pm. I keep figure out the function in my new phone ^^
3.00pm
My parents & sis fetched me in Se7en. Then we straight to Old Town cause my mom need to 拔牙, some more 4 biji ^^. Total up the fees around RM5xx, included make 8 fake teeth. OMG, currently my mom "BO GEH" leh.. Haha ! Later sure must take photo with my lovely mummy.
5.30pm
Finally arrived home, then i continue figure out my new phone.. Actually not new but then Okok lar, its still my 1st handphone - K530i (extra hp in house), now its belongs to ME ^^
7.20pm
After 2 hours times, i finally function the phone well (quite a lot functions)
8.30pm
Dinner having white pure porridge.
10.00pm
Edit contact to my new phone. Not everyone but then just some closer friends.
11.30pm
Writing BLOG then going to sleep soon, kinda sleepy. oO zZzz..z.

No comments: