Monday, October 27, 2008

Bad Mood ? Think so

Sad sad de.. How come ? I wonder.. ...
Im sitting alone in the studyroom, facing the CPU doing NOTHING
but
just listening to EMO Soundtracks..
not really EMO but then
feel PEACE for me
Actually I wanna chat with someone who know me quick well
but
there are NON that i would like to share with
in my MSN list right now
Im such a loser, 55/310 pp online i cant even find someone talk with
TIK LAM
EE ZHEN
MEU YE
......
...
.
Where u guys ?
Feel like calling you guys but then i know i wont
although i need you guys right now
I have many many friends
I dun like tell pp things inside my heart
but you guys..
(except Sook Yee & Mun Yee)
hAizZzz..z.
~ SAD NOT FOR ~
X for family, X for frens, X for love, for choir & myself ?
" YES, MAY BE "
Luv my Juniors.. ... .

No comments: