Friday, August 29, 2008

First Day In Singapore

Today (28/8) was my first day in Singapore again. Early in the morning, around 7.00a.m, my parents, aunt, cousin, elder bro & my mei already woke up to go register for my mei (standard 1) in Singapore, but then just left me and my younger bro dint go, cause we realli very very tired. Cause yesterday too late sleep jor... I wan go but then i just cant ( too tired ) ! I feel sry to her, SORRY ya Dear Jane.. " Yuan Liang " Goh Goh.. actualli i dun wan u study here, WO BU SHE DE !

Then after tht we all went toVivo City ( shopping centre ). Drink Coffee, Makan " Long John Silver ", & walk walk... kinda boring actualli ! U noe how many pp in 1 car ? Haha... 12 pp in 1 car !!! Luckily is Estima but then still very SIN KUH ( original 7 seats onli ). But then just hav fun la ~

No comments: