Saturday, August 23, 2008

Currently Feel-inG & Wht i Think-inG !

Wow.. so fast school gonna reopen lo ^^
A-bit happie la cuz " Can See U Guys Le "..
This Holidae damn boring.. But learn somethings NEW ~

Duno why suddenly so Miss Singapore/Ah Fong Yiyi/Jess.. kinda lonely at HOME !!?
Next week duno Tuesday or Wednesday might go Singapore again leh..
(Hehe, can ponteng le.. Haha !)
Cause my sister (6 years old) might go there to study..

Now im thinking IF my sis go there study..
then ME leh ? should i go there too ?.. " i keep asking myself " oh gosh, but no Answer -.-"
Since form 3 or may be younger, my parent & aunts already wan me go Sg..
But i just dun dare.. I cant live without Mummy ^^.. haha ~ ( Now ok ady ba)
I still remember last year December school's holidae..
My parent dropped us in Sg aunt's house for i think few days to EAT DRINK PLAY FUN..
When they come fetch us bak...
OMG ! My tears just keep dropping.. when i saw "MOM" .....then A Sweet Hug of cuz^^

All these days i just keep asking myself wht to do after Form 5..
1.Form 6 ? wasted 1 and half years oh but GOT CHOIR !!!
( If i sit for Form 6 mean BeCuz of Choir & pei BAKA Calvin/ Cj onli ) -_-" -Bu She De Ni Men-
2.College ? wht to study leh ? Cooking ? Interior design ? or so on..
Duno wht i nid also !
3.Sg(study)? Same la...duno study wht also... And i will Miss U Guys Reali Much !!
Cuz i always go Sg de ma.....then while at there.. i just keep Miss-inG U Guys..

SO...
.....ANSWER: DUNO AH...
Haiz.. now just focus on SPM & NS (Wow..i wanna go since form 3)..
But dunWan go alone leh ^^ If not CHAM DE LOR..
Other thingy.. put it away first lo.. ^^ Cheer Up !

No comments: