Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Second Day of School

Long waited Minty Ice-cream !! ~

Andy, Alvin, Kyra & Me had our long waited minty ice-cream after Photography Studies.

We are having Photography Studies early in the morning, 0830. For the first day of lesson of course just briefing and introducing each and others. Lecturers told us we have only 1 month to purchase the DSLR (digital single lens reflex). He and he will introduce bad and good plus bla bla bla among the brands within these 4 weeks time. Which to buy ? Where to buy ? and so on and on. I can't wait for my very own DSLR. Haha !! ~
*Two lecturers for the course, classes combined*

After class around 1000. *First day of class so dismiss early* We went to WingzCoffee to have our ice-cream. Yummy ~ Around 1230, we went to street mall by bus to have our lunch and get some walks since still early. I miss the shuttle bus. =)

Next class Design Studies at 1430. My favorite subject. We got exercise and assignment on the spot. =)

Reached home around 1800. After that cycling under the so-called sunrain. LOL !! Someone special called me today so I'm enjoying exercise with bla bla bla. Can't write too detail. ><" I'm just shocked and happy. Is just a friend. Haha. =P
Anyway, this is my bicycle, 4/5 years old. Not sure.

Reached home around 1900. Twitting while waiting the sweat get dry.

I'm really tired but yet feel so healthy after short riding with rain.

Overall today was quite okie from morning till afternoon. But the problem is just the night. Yea, my elder brother facing some problems and some complicated classmates' relationship bla bla really tiring me. Why must be like this ? I hate faker !! ~
I need a good sleep.

Good Night Complicated World. =)

No comments: