Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Counted as a school day ?

Wake up early in the morning to look for my younger brother. Because today was his first day of school. As a brother of him of course need to do something right. Hee Hee ^^ After waving my hands to him, of course is time to do my STUFFS. Ngek Ngek =D Anyway, have fun at school and hope you like my simply yet simple present.

I have a class on 1430, History of Art. Once I step in the class, lecturer says check for your name on the name list then you may go back. That's all for today's class. Next week only officially starts the class. I was like.. ****. Of course I can't go back like others cause my brothers are still having class in school. So went to Andy and Alvin hostel's room while waiting to go back home. It's just hmmm.. . You know.. haha !! ~

At night, planning outing with Ee Zhen and Willion which on tomorrow night, "Korean BBQ". But too bad just three of us are going cause the others having exams real soon. So I don't think they know about it. Feel a bit sorry for not informing them. =( eRmm.. All the best in exams yea, Chern Jung and Calvin !! ~ =)

Good Night Tenors. =)
Work harder everyone.

No comments: