Friday, November 28, 2008

NS ? No Idea..

Ahhhhhhhh !!! Don't know should happy or unhappy... I kena NS for the 1st batch in Kuching, Sarawak. From the first moment i knew that i have been chosen for the 1st batch and some more can take a plane to Sarawak. I was EXTREMELY happy, my heart just keep pip-pop.. pip-pop..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The next day i just keep asking around see whether anyone also kena NS in Sarawak. But the result was EXTREMELY bad.. hAizZzz..z. I just knew 2 of my friends also kena NS in Sarawak but then different camp site (for your information, there are few camp site in Sarawak), some more both of them actually not so close with me lar..

Just felt kinda lonely, how come ? Cause no people teman me lor !!!
RAYMOND ~ JIAYOU

No comments: